Nectar started its operations in 1997 and now its annual revenue exceeds 300 million USD.About Nectar:
• India’s top 300 organisations, Business World, INC Business World, Fortune 500
• Public Company listed on BSE and NSE; Reuters NECT.BO
• Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S’ 86-237-2356
• Financial rating A
• 13 Manufacturing facilities spread over 400,000 sq m
• 2000+ employees
• 37 USDMFs filed and more than 15 ANDAs
• 28 patents; R&D with more than 100 scientists
• Exports to over 50 countries
• Star Trading House (Government of India)
Being prepared, physically and mentally, helps ease the pangs of birth. Regular exercise and not getting yourself overworked helps in a more relaxed birthing experience. Join a pregnancy support group or visit a doctor who can explain the signs to watch out for to understand if you are in labour. Around your due date, keep in regular touch with your gynaecologist and report anything out of the ordinary immediately.
Your First Scan
While already confirmed, the first ultrasound scan is a milestone because it is the that you can confirm if you are carrying one or more foetuses. It is also helpful in being more precise about your due date. In case of bleeding or other problems, it is helpful in assessing the cause of problem, generally check the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries and general health of the foetus.
Once you are Pregnant, follow the doctor’s advice. While it is best to be active, if you have been advised bed rest, stick to it. Indulge in light exercising, healthy eating and try not to gain more weight than recommended for that trimester. That having been said, every pregnancy is different and calls for a different approach. Instead of listening to Old Wives Tales, listen to what the doctor advises.